Thursday, May 30, 2013

3rd Anniversary cake

the cake was ordered by a lovely lady for her anniversary celebration. she wanted something cute and have all the element of their 3 year's together.. and the latest with the addition of their bundle of joy.. so I decided to make the decoration with royal icing. it was quite fun doodling around the cake.. especially when drawing some landmarks that I can only see in pictures for now.. I wonder when can I get the chance to go there.. travel all around the world.. hmmm.. soon maybe... aminnn~!!
Jimbaran, Bali.. I've been there too

London, not yet...

Paris, not yet...

Switzerland, I have a problem to draw Switzerland as the most prominent
about swiss is their landscape..and I don't have enough space for that in here.. huhu, sorry!!

No comments: