Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ariel the Mermaid

Thanks Ellie for the order, and of course for these 2 photos... Ellie wanted a rainbow layer cake with a cream cheese icing with a fondant figurine or Ariel wearing dress...

We are worry, really worry of :-

1. our princess figurine not as nice as our bob the builder...if u understand what i meant...our human figurine not as nice as our cartoon character figurine...so we are worry about that but Ellie confident with us... Alhamdulillah...

2. Ellie wanted the rainbow cake with 6 layers of cake with layers of cream cheese in between...with just cream cheese topping and without fondant... my worry is my cream cheese is bit soft, easy to melt... well well welll... many other bakers have very nice smooth and stable cream cheese but not ours... But, if Ellie is confident with us, why not ourselves give a try kan...


Ellie is kind heartedly sent me email and both photos here, informing me that she and the rest of her family including her mother in law and of course the lucky bday girl are very happy with the cake... despite just a simple deco (i believe the beauty of rainbow layer cake lies on the cake itself...the colorful cake...instead of the outer layer deco)... according to Ellie, the cake fit the overall table setting and deco...
Alhamdullilah... May Allah granted us more energy and creativity to keep baking and decorating more and more tasty and beautiful cakes/cupcakes in the future...

Note: I owe many more customer/potential customer's emails, as well as draft/sketch of design... InsyaAllah, I will try my best to answer and reply each and everyone query. Why I do not have a price list?? because all my cakes/cupcakes are made to order. custom made to suit customers' taste, design and budget... To all, many thanks for your your support...either you are my customer, potential customer or just a silent reader, from my humblest heart, RizqCakes would like to thank all of you... May Allah SWT bless us all... InsyaAllah....

No comments: