Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Golf Theme Birthday Cake

Golf Theme Birthday Cake... Another milestone and achievement for me... For the first time in mylife and my career as a baker wannabe, my cake telah diorder untuk orang kenamaan and untuk majlis korporat. Ordered by Dilla from PTS Advertising Agency as an event planner utk majlis Farewell Dato' Adnan...


Dilla specifically mentioned to have a big cake, with a slope, pokok2, golf bag and org main main golf... Dilla order utk majlis 9 nov 2009... a day after i came back from krabi...so berdebar betul, takut tak sempat and tak dpt hasil yang memuaskan hati... Alhamdulillah dapat juga siap kan and Alhamdulillah my customer puas hati...


Sms from Dilla "Lovely Cake, All like, tqvm" at middle of night really made me smile in my dream...
Thanks again Dilla for the order and for believing in me...

No comments: