Friday, November 13, 2009

Ben 10 Birthday Cake for Khalis's 4th Birthday

Ordered by Kak Muffy, honestly risau ms ambil order dari kak muffy, dah le memula kak muffy bg cth from someone else punya cake blog, someone yg glamor plak tu...then I have to be frank with Kak Muffy, mine is different compared to yg memang dah expert...


I believe semua org ada kelebihan masing2... ila ckp dgn kak muffy, I dont mind kalau Kak Muffy nak order dgn org lain lagi pun masa tu very short notice, risau jugak apa yg ila buat tak dapat memenuhi citarasa kak muffy and family...Until now also still no feedback from them, I pray hard that the birthday boy would like the cake... Tapi kalau the cake tak memenuhi citarsa, I would very happy to hear their feedback, at least boleh ila cuba utk improve kan diri, Insyallah...


Btw, thanks for the order :)

1 comment:

Mahfuzah Azahari said...

I think it suffice 2 say the cake is a perfect cake for a beautiful moment with family.thanks a zillion.be ready 4 my next order hahaha..all d kids sibuk nak every part of d ben10 including d shoe hehe