Wednesday, August 14, 2013

learn to make delicious Tarts

A few months back, I had a one to one quiche class specially requested by my sister in law, another baker in Setiawangsa. It was a fruitful session with delicious quiche made for dinner that day. We had a great day making the tart. She is such a great student and now she had started teaching quiche for her crowd..

filling up the tarts

sorry.. I got no other pictures as we were tight up with the session


Anyone interested to learn the art of making tarts or any other pastry arts, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm available for class from Monday to Thursday every week, insyaAllah... We are also open for orders..

Here are some of the list of things that can be learned or orders:-

fresh fruit tart

Chocolate tart

bite size fruit tart

Apple pie

Pear Tart

Linzer Tart


Quiche tart

No comments: