Friday, January 22, 2010

Lovey Dovey


Ordered by a friend of ours, Edwin for his fiance birthday... Glad that Farah really likes the cake...and thanks Edwin for trusting us of making a cake to surprise your beloved fiance...

Btw, I still have few other cakes yang tak sempat nak di upload due to many reasons:-

1) I am too occupied with office work at office, therefore I dont have much time to update my blog
2) My kids need more attention at home especially now Syahmi already start his school; but the ultimate reason is
3) Our memory card reader is not functioning, so its kinda hassle to update photo one by one...need to get new one asap.

Till then, to all my customer and perhaps 'potential customer' i would like to thank all of you for supporting us in our journey of making delicous and beautiful cake. And I would like to inform that I am not able to take any order for the weekend of 13 and 14 feb as well as 20th february coz my sister in law wedding.

Again, thanks for your supprt and love u all...

No comments: